Wednesday 18 November 2015

10.17.15 Letting Go

I've been blogging about our recent travels. At first I struggled with the idea. I thought it might be construed as grandstanding. See what I get to do everyone.

The general feedback is that people enjoyed reading about our adventures. I got over the shyness of it if you will.

Now I want to share my next trip. I want to share my experience and keep it as a lasting record.  I write in my journal everyday but of course a lot of that is chit chat with myself and personal to me - trying to figure out how my thoughts and emotions drag me around. Giving me some help with what to let go of and what to hang on to. Essentially don't hang on to everything but thats the path isn't it.

I'm not going to post my blog on Facebook or via email. I just want to write of another journey. Something that may or may not help others going through struggles wether it be cancer or some other bump in the road and in the process help me to let go.




No comments:

Post a Comment