Saturday 3 October 2015

10.2.15 The AutoBahn

I was disappointed when I realized that the top of our car folds into the trunk meaning we weren't going to be able to go topless on our trip from Fussen to Nurnberg unless we wanted to leave all of our luggage behind.

The little Z4 has a zippy engine and with low profile tires handles the curves beautifully especially at 120 mph. I'm not used to traveling at that speed but apparently others are since we were passed frequently despite the speed. In any case I drive a Tacoma so I know not of what I speak.

Love Nurnberg. Beautiful old town with magnificent looking churches and architecture. Tomorrow it's on to the last portion of our trip - a river cruise.


Fall is certainly here.
So many interesting looking places to eat sauerkraut and bratwurst but my abdominal girth is already growing unchecked.

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment