Friday 21 August 2015

Countdown

It's 9 days before we leave on our trip to Europe. I'm bored and could leave tomorrow if given the opportunity.

As many of you know we had planned on a 2 week cycling trip in Umbria Italy however it became very clear in June that I couldn't cycle anymore with out significant discomfort not only while riding but for several days after. This journey for me has been all about learning to let go. My ever caring husband has planned alternative destinations for us. I said when this cancer journey started we would, when it came down to it, go on cruises. So, here we go.

I'm attempting to blog on the rest of my journey. This post is in part a test run of a blog program on the iPad. Here goes.

Feed back from both my Facebook and email friends would be appreciated.



1 comment:

  1. This is a wonderful start and, may I say, a gorgeous picture of Paris in the fall. I look forward to reading you and seeing the world through your eyes. Love and peace.

    ReplyDelete